Rules of engagement...

Silly jokes, stories, photos & stuff
(Please keep this one SFW)

Rules of engagement...

Postby mbrST1100 » 05 Feb 2016, 13:58

One morning I had to join here at the mall doing groceries.
As I reached out for a six pack marked for € 15,- she objected heavily, claiming that its way too expensive.
But then she walked off to grab some kind of beauty night-cream for like € 50,-
I remarked that a six pack of beer would make her beautiful too, but for way less…

Took her till evening to calm down…

Me on our living room couch watching TV, she walkes in asking ‚what’s on the telly?‘
Sincere I said: ,dust!’

Again it took her a while to calm down…

Couple days later she kept planting hints about our anniversary… she sometimes does like to come up with riddles…
like she wants to go where she hasn’t been for a while and I’m supposed to guess where that is...
Taking a wild guess I said ‘the kitchen?!’…

She wouldn’t speak to me for two days…

She's checking herself intensely in the bedroom mirror and keeps moaning how she’d grown old, gained weight and such…
you know how they can get sometimes...
Trying to cheer her up I said: ‘But your eyesight is still excellent…’

She talked with me again after a week or so, something about reconciliation and demanded that I should get her something stylish, in bright red, hitting 100 in under 5 seconds.
So I got her that fancy Colani bathroom scale…

So 3 months later she had a reunion with her former classmates and unavoidably I had to go with her.
During the evening she points out some guy sitting at the bar, confessing she was going with him during high school, but dumped him at the prom,
after which he started drinking, over the years his alcohol problem grew pretty serious and that he is constantly loaded.
Astonished I answered: ‘I wouldn’t have guessed that someone would celebrate that long...’

Now she wants a divorce…
Keep tires down, ATGATT, STOC# 637 (Sept.'97), PanEuro# 42 (Oct.'97), candy glory red '92 (sold), re-furbed '94 (wicked), strawberry '00 (daily)
mbrST1100
Bacon Butty Legend
Bacon Butty Legend

Make: Honda
Model: ST1100Y
Year: '00, '94
Colour: R151CU

Return to Humour