Bowl of Chilli

*NSFW*. Skip this section if you are religious, don't like boobs, or are easily offended. The choice is yours!
If you decide to visit this section anyway, please refrain from complaining afterwards. Thank you!

Bowl of Chilli

Postby Critters » 13 May 2016, 14:31

A hungry bloke walked into a backstreet cafe in Glasgow, sat at the counter and noticed a fellow Scot with his arms folded staring blankly at a bowl of chilli con carne. After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the hungry bloke bravely asked, "If you're not going to eat that, mind if I do?"The old Jock slowly turned his head toward the young bloke and said, "Nah, ye can go ahead." Eagerly, the young bloke reached over, slid the bowl over to his place and started spooning it in with delight.

He got nearly down to the bottom and noticed a dead mouse in the chilli.

The sight was shocking and he immediately puked the chilli back into the bowl.

The old Jock said : "Aye, that's as far as I got".
Brian

Disclaimer: The above is probably bollox. If it sounds like advice or that I am knowledgeable, that is purely coincidental. Following anything suggested above may be detrimental to you health.
Critters
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Full name: Brian Anderson
Make: Honda
Model: ST1300
Year: 2003
Colour: Candy Red

Re: Bowl of Chilli

Postby David Monteath » 18 May 2016, 17:33

That reminds me of the poor Glasgow man whose house was broken into and vandalised....he was most upset because the burglers had done a shit in a pot of soup he'd left sitting on the stove and he'd had to throw half of it away.
David Monteath
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Make: Honda
Model: ST1100T
Year: 1996
Colour: Black

Return to Politics/Religion/Sex