Hmm... should I hurry up now to get a permit?

*NSFW*. Skip this section if you are religious, don't like boobs, or are easily offended. The choice is yours!
If you decide to visit this section anyway, please refrain from complaining afterwards. Thank you!

Hmm... should I hurry up now to get a permit?

Postby mbrST1100 » 17 Dec 2015, 19:03

The next EC insanity:

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-15-6110_en.htm

And FYI: currently C17's are sold out here...
Keep tires down, ATGATT, STOC# 637 (Sept.'97), PanEuro# 42 (Oct.'97), candy glory red '92 (sold), re-furbed '94 (wicked), strawberry '00 (daily)
mbrST1100
Bacon Butty Legend
Bacon Butty Legend

Make: Honda
Model: ST1100Y
Year: '00, '94
Colour: R151CU

Re: Hmm... should I hurry up now to get a permit?

Postby Derek-Dex-French » 30 Dec 2015, 18:13

Well that is good.
I feel a lot safer now.
I think.....
I love being right. If only it happened more often...
Derek-Dex-French
Bacon Butty Master
Bacon Butty Master

Model: ST1300
Year: 2012
Colour: Black

Postby Uncle Phil » 30 Dec 2015, 19:25

What I always find amazing is that the 'usual' method of acquisition for weapons by people that wish to do massive harm is seldom legal. It's usually on the black market, theft, via a 'straw buyer' or illegal importation - what ever it takes to get what they want regardless of the laws in place. Not that laws are bad per se, but usually the only ones that obey them are the law abiding citizens which are seldom the threat. But it sure gives the politicians a chance to break their arms patting themselves on the back for handling a problem so well. As we say over here, the government always prefers poor, unarmed peasants dependent on the government for sustenance. ;-)
97 ST1100 STD +150,000 / 02 ST1100 ABS +102,000/ 97 ST1100 ABS +65,000
http://www.UnclePhil.us

"There's more to leading than being in front." - Uncle Phil
Uncle Phil
Bacon Butty Legend
Bacon Butty Legend

Full name: Phillip Derryberry
Model: ST1100
Year: 97-97-02
Colour: Red-Red-Wineberry

Postby mbrST1100 » 30 Dec 2015, 23:40

Uncle Phil wrote:...the government always prefers poor, unarmed peasants dependent on the government for sustenance...

Yep, you got that right UP...
Instead their constantly instil a sense of guilt and kin liability into all fine, hard working, law abiding, tax paying citizens...
We had to relinquish the right to bear arms in the past for the given promise that the state will provide security; well, big surprise, the expectations are not met at all, in fact public safety decreased... probably as a method since frightened citizens seem easier to control and manipulate...
Even our police forces, toothless and gagged by legal restrictions, criticise and warn heavily about the loss of sovereignty on the streets due all that do-gooder politics... hooligans of various origin have simply lost all respect for authority, and if the troupers are then obliged to use necessary force, the individual officers get dragged into the public to be crucified by media and self-righteous politicians...
Keep tires down, ATGATT, STOC# 637 (Sept.'97), PanEuro# 42 (Oct.'97), candy glory red '92 (sold), re-furbed '94 (wicked), strawberry '00 (daily)
mbrST1100
Bacon Butty Legend
Bacon Butty Legend

Model: ST1100Y
Year: '00, '94
Colour: R151CU

Postby alans1100 » 31 Dec 2015, 00:04

Derek-Dex-French wrote:Well that is good.
I feel a lot safer now.
I think.....
If someone wanted to do harm/kill to anyone there are plenty of ways to do it; a gun just means they might do it without you knowing about it.
OzStoc Member ( http://www.ozstoc.com ) FarRider No. 921

alans1100
Bacon Butty Legend
Bacon Butty Legend

Full name: Alan
Model: ST1100AX
Year: 1999
Colour: Midi Metallic Blue

Return to Politics/Religion/Sex