Two guys in a pub

*NSFW*. Skip this section if you are religious, don't like boobs, or are easily offended. The choice is yours!
If you decide to visit this section anyway, please refrain from complaining afterwards. Thank you!

Two guys in a pub

Postby Critters » 04 Jul 2015, 12:28

A Scouser was sitting in a pub having a quiet drink as usual when a short well dressed and obviously gay man walked in and sat beside him.

After three or four beers, the gay man leaned over towards the Scouser and whispered, "Do you want a blow job?"

The Scouser leapt up with fire in his eyes knocked the gay man off his stool and kicked and punched the shit out of him.

He dragged him out of the bar and left him bruised and battered in the car park and returned to his seat at the bar.

Not entirely amazed at what just happened the barman quickly brought over another beer to the Scouser and said, "I've never seen you react as badly as that before.

What did he say to you?"

"I don't know," the Scouser replied................................. "Something about a job."
Brian

Disclaimer: The above is probably bollox. If it sounds like advice or that I am knowledgeable, that is purely coincidental. Following anything suggested above may be detrimental to you health.
Critters
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Full name: Brian Anderson
Make: Honda
Model: ST1300
Year: 2003
Colour: Candy Red

Return to Politics/Religion/Sex