Playing dumb and stupid pays off...

*NSFW*. Skip this section if you are religious, don't like boobs, or are easily offended. The choice is yours!
If you decide to visit this section anyway, please refrain from complaining afterwards. Thank you!

Re: Playing dumb and stupid pays off...

Postby Gareth R » 16 Feb 2013, 17:17

The pay out is unjustified for their actions, but if you think that's reasonable and proportional then we are going to have to agree to disagree.
Gareth R
Bacon Butty Master
Bacon Butty Master

Postby mbrST1100 » 16 Feb 2013, 17:49

Gareth R wrote:The pay out is unjustified for their actions...

Agree totally there...
Keep tires down, ATGATT, STOC# 637 (Sept.'97), PanEuro# 42 (Oct.'97), candy glory red '92 (sold), re-furbed '94 (wicked), strawberry '00 (daily)
mbrST1100
Bacon Butty Legend
Bacon Butty Legend

Make: Honda
Model: ST1100Y
Year: '00, '94
Colour: R151CU

Postby Cammy ST11 » 16 Feb 2013, 20:04

I think that clip would have been even funnier if the car turned out to be a right hand drive.
Today as all days...
Cammy ST11
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Model: ST1100
Year: 2000
Colour: Wineberry Red

Postby mbrST1100 » 16 Feb 2013, 20:14

I find it as a bit of an oxymoron that everyone complains about them stupid drivers buisy on their cells, but instantly switch sides once, rarely enough though, the law enforcement finally takes actions... ;)

I say 'right on!', I can't count anymore how often I was on the verge of beating up one of this stupid breed myself... :roll:
Kicked doors and fenders on numerious occasions, hence even my pillion was about to smash in a side window once... go figure...
Keep tires down, ATGATT, STOC# 637 (Sept.'97), PanEuro# 42 (Oct.'97), candy glory red '92 (sold), re-furbed '94 (wicked), strawberry '00 (daily)
mbrST1100
Bacon Butty Legend
Bacon Butty Legend

Postby Andi Archer » 16 Feb 2013, 20:17

Yes it had me wondering for a moment when she went to the left side then finally to the right.
_._._____.____.______.___._.Image_______________________
Google+ https://plus.google.com/115641673484623 ... 5733/posts
Andi Archer
Bacon Butty Legend
Bacon Butty Legend

Make: O`nda
Model: ST1100 Super
Year: 1994
Colour: Red is Best

Postby Keith Legge » 16 Feb 2013, 20:22

No oxy what nots here Martin stupid driving stupid women and total overreaction by the officers of the law like i said over here they would be considered thugs and thrown of the force. Or i would hope that is what would happen. :roll:
Image ....... Awkward Northerner
Sometimes................Always............Sometimes..................................Always
Keith Legge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Full name: Keith Legge
Model: ST1100W/GL1500l
Year: 1998/1990
Colour: Green/Gold

Postby mbrST1100 » 16 Feb 2013, 20:55

Keith Legge wrote:...over here they would be considered thugs and thrown of the force...

Yes, over here... in our total softened social/political order...

What in one case appears as unnecessary, inappropriate reaction, might be the life saver in the very next... you cannot know who you are confronted with, and especially when they then try to run and show other irrational behaivor, you've to expect the worst and ensure a fast seizure...

Our law enforcement faces the very same dilemma...
What their used to since generations are 'normal' people, who react reasonable, calm and cooperative on a harmless '...may I see your license please?...'
But for what they have to increasingly face these days (total violence kick/fistfights, getting stabbed, yet even guns drawn, etc...) on a simple 'G'Day, may I see your ID please?'... their simply not prepared for, neither from the training received, and especially not from the political bases...

And all 'unpleasent' outcomes are always blaimed on the very last, the smallest weakest link in the chain, the little officer out there in the trenches... instead of applying a wider view and questioning the general flaws and shortcomings by the politics and the society...
mbrST1100
Bacon Butty Legend
Bacon Butty Legend

Postby mike12345 » 14 Feb 2017, 14:00

mbrST1100 wrote:
Gareth R wrote:Whats really your bind - the iffy driving or the payout?

Ey, check the footage:
first the as you put it iffy driving (and who knows what she'd performed prior to the footage to trigger those LEOs attention), then she's pretending to pull over for quite some time without actually stopping, to the suddenly changing her mind and actually trying outrun the cruiser (in rush hour...), performing more reckless driving...
(on such actions even our totally softened police here would call for backup and corner you with like 2~3 cars, getting you booked, detailed vehicle search, etc...)

With all due respect, but that bra is simply bat shit crazy. What exactly did she expect will happen when first teasing them and then trying to outrun the police crew??? Seriously?

Under the given circumstances the LEOs must assume either a Dwi classes texas or trying to run over some crime committed... especially if the person does then not respond when talked to...

To pull over right away, stay calm (and polite!) is just common sense...

But sueing the law enforcement is the new fashion...
Same here, an offender commits serious shoplifting, break in or rips the purse off an old lady, once finally cornered by the foot-patrol he attacks them, kicking, knive, whatever while screaming for help (huh?!) to then slam his head against a house wall so he can later claim that the police did it... and when the crew then finally arrives at the station to book and process him, some 'human rights' lawyer is already awaiting them, so he doesn't even see a cell from the inside and walks right out instead... WTF...
These days the officers can't even ask someone for his ID anymore without raising some serious trouble and a media hype to follow...
And the peoples attitute towards 'authorities' is TOTALLY off...
Once observed a scene where a police cruiser stopped a lady-driver for darting over a pedestrian Xing, nearly running someone over.
To top it this chick jumped out her car to scream to them cops 'HOW CAN YOU DARE TO STOP ME...'
And I simply adored the patience of the crew to still debate with her there, instead of slamming her on the hood, cuff and book her for a) endangering driving with potential vehicle manslaughter and b) resistance against the state...

Hi
endangering driving with potential vehicle manslaughter caused under DUI act.
mike12345
Bacon Butty
Bacon Butty

Full name: Mike Bond

Previous

Return to Politics/Religion/Sex