Welcome to my-mc-phoenix.com

Board information, rules, news, and "How does this board..." topics.

Welcome to my-mc-phoenix.com

Postby Pieter Huizinga » 04 Jan 2013, 12:19

Howdy, stranger!

Welcome to my-mc-phoenix.com, which is sort of a re-incarnation of my-mc.com, with many of the my-mc.com members now gathered back together here.

If you are new here: Please take a moment to browse the announcements. Do yourself and everyone here a favour and write a short introduction. We highly appreciate your using your full name, rather than a handle.
Edit: Please fill out the "full name" field in your user profile, regardless. This allows you to use your handle if you prefer and we still know who you are. Thanks.

The board is a continuing work in progress with new features, widgets, extras, plug-ins and other whachammacallits added almost daily. Your ideas or suggestions are welcome in the "Suggestions for forum" section.

The board's hosting is kindly sponsored by Exite from Rotterdam, Holland.

You can reach the board on any of these URLs:
My-mc-phoenix.com is Tapatalk-enabled. Download the Tapatalk app for your smartphone or tablet here:
Enjoy your stay, do participate in the discussions, be nice and sensible, and come back often!

Keith and Pieter
Pieter Huizinga
Site Admin
Site Admin

Full name: Pieter J. Huizinga
Make: BMW
Model: R1200 Cruiser
Year: 2000
Colour: Ice blue

Approval needed?

Postby Pieter Huizinga » 10 Feb 2013, 20:40

In order to fight back spammers, each newly registered member's first three posts must be approved by a moderator.
As of your 4th post, you're on your own. :)
Image Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. (Don't forget to vote! Not that it matters...)
Pieter Huizinga
Site Admin
Site Admin

RTFA please

Postby Pieter Huizinga » 30 Jun 2014, 16:35

Allow us to point out that there is a wealth of user information in the "Board news" forum.
If you could take the time to browse it, it would save The Team answering a gazillion of "How do I" questions.
I know, I know, RTFM is not very popular with tough, masculine motorcycle men like yourself. :mrgreen:
Image Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. (Don't forget to vote! Not that it matters...)
Pieter Huizinga
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements