Who is Hosting?

Board information, rules, news, and "How does this board..." topics.

Re: Who is Hosting?

Postby cammy_moir » 18 Nov 2019, 23:17

Forest. I think that you are bang on the money with your comments and mirror my thoughts exactly. Sad as it will be to see the site go I think that other forms of social media have taken over. It also appears that some of the site members have also moved over to the other platforms too, or have other interests that have superseded motorcycling. I for one used to visit the st forum on a regular basis but found it a bit over moderated and stopped going onto it. People move on for whatever reason. On a personal note I have met some great folk on here, have given and received help or assistance and been to some great ride outs. I hope that I can keep in contact with as many of the folks as possible and if you are using F/Book please feel free to send that friends request.
cammy_moir
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Postby cammy_moir » 18 Nov 2019, 23:19

PS. Just noticed that John liked the previous post - good to see some of the longer standing members still looking in. Hi John!
cammy_moir
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Postby John OoSTerhuis » 19 Nov 2019, 16:22

Hi Cammy. Yep, STill around and check in here almoST daily. BTW, the original ST forum is active, and it is NOT overly moderated:
www.st-riders.net
regiSTer to see the members forums, but the ST1100 and ST1300 Archives Of Wisdom are public, a wonderful source of info.

Regards, John
John OoSTerhuis STOC 1058
1991 Honda ST1100 in Sparkling Silver Metallic (@190K)
Bettendorf, Iowa
John OoSTerhuis
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Full name: John Oosterhuis
Make: Honda
Model: ST1100
Year: 1991
Colour: Sparkling Silver Met

Postby cammy_moir » 20 Nov 2019, 22:28

John. Sorry mate - my mistake, I was not referring to st riders but st owners where I had a couple of posts deleted by the mods on there. It was nothing serious but I just felt it was better to stick to other sites.

Cheers Cammy
cammy_moir
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Previous

Return to Announcements