STUFF TO GIVE AWAY

Honda Pan-European 2nd generation (Japanese design)

STUFF TO GIVE AWAY

Postby kep-upc1 » 31 Jan 2015, 18:04

I have 3 oil filoters for ST1300. FREE to anyone who is willing to pay the shipping. Since I no longer own a ST1300, there is no reason for me to keep them.
kep-upc1
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Full name: Ken Campbell
Make: Cam Am Spyder
Model: RS-S SE5
Year: 2011
Colour: black/silver

Re: STUFF TO GIVE AWAY

Postby Critters » 31 Jan 2015, 19:56

I will take them, if you let me know how much postage it I will pay via PayPal. [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Brian
Ride safe
Brian

Disclaimer: The above is probably bollox. If it sounds like advice or that I am knowledgeable, that is purely coincidental. Following anything suggested above may be detrimental to you health.
Critters
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Full name: Brian Anderson
Make: Honda
Model: ST1300
Year: 2003
Colour: Candy Red

Postby Critters » 31 Jan 2015, 19:57

kep-upc1 wrote:I have 3 oil filoters for ST1300. FREE to anyone who is willing to pay the shipping. Since I no longer own a ST1300, there is no reason for me to keep them.

I take it you are in the Uk as I cannot see your full profile on tapatalk?

Brian
Ride safe
Brian

Disclaimer: The above is probably bollox. If it sounds like advice or that I am knowledgeable, that is purely coincidental. Following anything suggested above may be detrimental to you health.
Critters
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Postby kep-upc1 » 31 Jan 2015, 22:40

Brian, I'm in America. I doubt it will be cost effective to ship to you. I will be coming to Harrogate in N Yorkshire end of March. I'd be happy to bring them with and ship from there if you might be still interested and I still have them.
kep-upc1
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Full name: Ken Campbell
Make: Cam Am Spyder
Model: RS-S SE5
Year: 2011
Colour: black/silver

Postby Critters » 31 Jan 2015, 23:59

kep-upc1 wrote:Brian, I'm in America. I doubt it will be cost effective to ship to you. I will be coming to Harrogate in N Yorkshire end of March. I'd be happy to bring them with and ship from there if you might be still interested and I still have them.

Ken, sorry i will pass on the filters, I am sure someone in the US will take up your kind offer. Apologies for my earlier posts but I could not see where you were based when I was viewing the site on Tapatalk.
Brian

Critters
Triple Bacon Butty
Triple Bacon Butty

Return to ST1300